Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Product information "Pear Honey Herbal Mix"
Pear Honey Herbal Mix
Most Famous: Hildegard's Pear Sauce
Hildegard was justly famous all over the Rhine area and in Western Europe during the 12 th century. She acted as an advisor of kings and prelates, as a wirter, and a healer of physical and mental ills.
For overall well-being Hildegard recommended to cook a Pear Sauce with a traditional selection of various medieval herbs and spices:
• Just peel and cut 8 pears and add to some water in a saucepan.
• Add the entire package of the "Pear Honey Herbal Mix" and stir.
• Cover and cook over medium heat until pears are soft.
• Allow to cool a bit, then mash with a fork or potato masher.
• Add some honey and simmer over low heat.
• Fill in 3 jars. Start with the first jar and freeze the remaining jars.
Eat the delicious Pear Sauce as follows
1 teaspoon first thing in the morning, eat 2 teaspoons before lunch, eat 3 teaspoons before you go to bed.
As soon as the first jar is empty thaw the next jar and continue till all jars are done.
According to St Hildegard the Pear Sauce is a great herbal treatment and „More Precious Than the Richest Gold" for everyone.
Taken regularly it supports overall well-being. A great way to treat your body right.
Ingredients Spignel, Licorice, Galangal, Pepper leaves